Jacksonville, FL, USA (North Mandarin)
First Name
J
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WG5RNR
It is Memorial Day weekend. There are a lot of primitive along trail, you just have a vehicle capable of getting to most of them. What are you driving?
4Runner TRD OFF-ROAD. It's an '18 with no mods yet. Hoping to get useful info on where to start with mods (Lift, OR wheels, armor etc)
It is Memorial Day weekend. There are a lot of primitive along trail, you just have a vehicle capable of getting to most of them. What are you driving?

Last edited:

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

Think some of us missed the main group, still had fun wheeling with some OB members, we should make this a regular thing!!!IMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPG

Last edited:

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

yeah it was, next time, I think the key thing will be to specify the link up area prior, i lost cell after I got there and didn't realize everybody was meeting on the other side....next time

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

yeah it was, next time, I think the key thing will be to specify the link up area prior, i lost cell after I got there and didn't realize everybody was meeting on the other side....next time
I couldn’t roll on anything anyways. My ride has been built more with the forestry trails in mind than the OHV parks. My hope of getting any trail time were dashed when I pulled in & a 15+ group of serious crawling Jeeps were pulling out. It was fun regardless.

Reactions: Big E

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

I couldn’t roll on anything anyways. My ride has been built more with the forestry trails in mind than the OHV parks. My hope of getting any trail time were dashed when I pulled in & a 15+ group of serious crawling Jeeps were pulling out. It was fun regardless.
nah man, we had some stock vehicle with us, limits some of the trails you can take but yeah, still able to have fun

UltimaSanctus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
W
Member #

nah man, we had some stock vehicle with us, limits some of the trails you can take but yeah, still able to have fun
I also thought about trying one of the trails before I did a ride along. During it I could just imagine absolutely smashing my rear LCA's and possibly a jab in the gas tank on some of the mounds/rocks. Still had a ton of fun

IMG_20190525_134040.jpg
IMG_20190525_134101.jpg