Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I won’t be making it to this one, I’ve got a serious family medical emergency on my hands. I need someone to step up and lead this thing for me.

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

Where are there good primitive camping spots nearby? Is anyone else camping?
You coming up from Jacksonville? There are many primitive campsites along the gravel roads, as well as along the trails.
I was bringing camp gear, but wife is going out of town on family emergency business also! So, I am left in charge of house and are three brats(cats).
Still hope to make it, but no one stepping up to head this up for NC Trooper!
How many here can bring kayak or canoe?

Reactions: Gen5Runner

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

Sorry, to hear NC-Trooper will not be able to lead this event. Will pray for your I’ll family/friend.
If nobody else has, I can stand in a s the focus point for this meet and greet. As NC-Trooper said, it is NOT Offroad focused event. There is plenty to do. Bring your kayak or canoe, there is a shooting range, etc.
I will be driving a 2 door black Jeep JK with roof rack on it.

Jayhawk_Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hampstead, NC
Member #

Sorry, to hear NC-Trooper will not be able to lead this event. Will pray for your I’ll family/friend.
If nobody else has, I can stand in a s the focus point for this meet and greet. As NC-Trooper said, it is NOT Offroad focused event. There is plenty to do. Bring your kayak or canoe, there is a shooting range, etc.
I will be driving a 2 door black Jeep JK with roof rack on it.
Thanks for stepping in. It is my first time out in this area.

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

3 D’s are the harder trails, good chance to damage your vehicle if you go on them...I’ll be out there, in my 2016 4Runner, I have no sliders yet so will be sticking to the easier trails, bringing a friend to get the OB experience and maybe become a new member

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

Ok, yeah I might try to get out there early...I’ll have a couple FRS radios for those that don’t have comms...I’ll let you know if we can make it early

Last edited: