Arden, NC
First Name
Kaleb
Last Name
Marske
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4DWS
Vince. Asheville area. Been off-roading for several years with SXS. Getting tired of loading and unloading a buggy. Recently got a 2017 Rubicon and enjoying the opportunity to drive out of the driveway and getting into mountains and trails.
Welcome... From Arden, NC

DintDobbs

Rank IV

Advocate II

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Hello, NC squad!

I usually spend my time around Craven and Carteret counties, occasionally venturing into Bogue.

Always looking for day runs. If anybody's interested in some casual wheeling, I know a couple of spots and would like to learn of more!

Mack88DO

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Whispering Pines, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
MacKrell
Member #

Hey Y’all! Name is Matt and I’m in Moore County an hour south west of Raleigh. Moved out here from Texas in June. Done some exploring and tested the waters at Uwharrie before the trails closed for the season. I’ve got a 96’ Land Cruiser I’ve been baselining and building for the past 9 months. Lift is finally on and the front bullbar and winch is this evenings project. Honestly, really looking to meet a group of guys to adventure with. I’m game for day trips, week long excursions, and everything in between. If that sounds good to anyone else let’s get a group going! I’m hopefully going to make the charlotte rigs and coffee on the 14th.

Jon Acosta

Rank II
Launch Member

Builder I

Greensboro, NC, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Acosta
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CJM
Hey all, while been in NC for a couple years and getting time to get our more nowadays! I'm in the Winston Salem / Greensboro area if anyone else is nearby!

Family and I have done some exploring in Phoenix, southern California (from the west coast originally!), and recently around Georgia in our '14 Ram 1500. We're always looking for more camping and places to check out if there are some good ones near. Ive also done a couple recent solo trips over to NC 105 which were good quick trips. Good to see a few more NC folks active here!

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Hey everyone, Out of Harnett County(Neighbor to Moore and Cumberland Counties), took a Hiatus after doing part of the TAT in 2019, but now i am building up a 4runner to get back into the wild. Going to be slow rolling this build as I am trying to incorporate the family into overlanding.
Welcome back!

Reactions: NCFireGuy

georgeXcore

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hey I'm in Downtown Raleigh. I moved here back in 2018 from Austin, TX/Tucson, AZ and didn't really intend to stay, but I'm still here. I had a lifted 2011 Subaru Outback, but now have a Nissan Frontier with a Four Wheel Camper that I picked up in January. I generally explore around the mountains and the hope is to do multi-week trips with the camper and StarLink (to work from the road).

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Hey guys-
recently moved to NC from VA and split my time between Pinehurst and Asheville.
Have been overlading for several years all over the world. Have a Jeep Gladiator that has a few accessories .
If there is anything going on let me know and I’ll try to be there.
Taking my oldest son, his wife and 2 yo daughter on a camping trip to Uhwarie next month!

FranklinHam

Rank II

Contributor III

Franklin, NC, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Braddock
Member #

Just joined. I live near Frankin, NC which is about 90 minutes west of Ashville. Recently purchased my third Jeep which is a Gladiator Rubicon. I've not spent much time overlanding but am getting more involved. Already started changing the Rubicon as everyone told me I would! Planning on going to the Jeep Adventure Academy in April 0f 24. I realize I have lots to learn but am very excited to start that process