Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
NVM, saw you listed Durham. We had a few rigs get together at Gizmo brewery on Saturday last week. Planning a nother meetup at Deep River brewing mid month next month in Clayton. Going to try and hit different breweries around the triangle each month.

Reactions: trivers

Aaron Parker

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Stem, NC
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4WCJ
Not sure about timing... As we have a few family trips planned in the near future. But if nothing else I'm glad to meet a like-minded person in the area. We live in Stem, NC
What kind of 'event' did you have in mind?

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Not sure about timing... As we have a few family trips planned in the near future. But if nothing else I'm glad to meet a like-minded person in the area. We live in Stem, NC
What kind of 'event' did you have in mind?
your right up the road my man. Mostly meeting up at a brewery with the rigs and just hanging out and talking overlanding and such.

Aaron Parker

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Stem, NC
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4WCJ
We have some NC beach trips, and in a few weeks planning on a 5000+ mile trip out west and back.

Have been wanting to do some trails and such that are remotely near here forever... But it seems that the entire east coast is basically a waste of time. Nothing but small contained places like uharrie, or a gravel road here and there... Seems impossible to find anything technical or remote.

Glad to meet up sometime for sure...

Reactions: Maverick9110E

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
We have some NC beach trips, and in a few weeks planning on a 5000+ mile trip out west and back.

Have been wanting to do some trails and such that are remotely near here forever... But it seems that the entire east coast is basically a waste of time. Nothing but small contained places like uharrie, or a gravel road here and there... Seems impossible to find anything technical or remote.

Need to hit the blue ridge and smokey mtns. WV/TN/VA/NC area.

Reactions: Jpeeler

Aaron Parker

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Stem, NC
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4WCJ

Need to hit the blue ridge and smokey mtns. WV/TN/VA/NC area.
Been all over most of NC, some of TN.. but still it's hard to find open dirt to play on. I. Sure there is some... Bit hard to find though.

OverlandOzzy1

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Osborn
Member #

As I work a very lopsided schedule compared to most we can do any weekend or Friday night. I was thinking we could all meet at a brewery or something I’d say the 3rd Friday of every month?

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
As I work a very lopsided schedule compared to most we can do any weekend or Friday night. I was thinking we could all meet at a brewery or something I’d say the 3rd Friday of every month?
Friday is tougher for me as i usually have to run home, get the family then head back out to wherever.

OverlandOzzy1

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Osborn
Member #

Friday is tougher for me as i usually have to run home, get the family then head back out to wherever.
We can do the weekend if need be? I will be out of town through the weekend of 08/08