NC meet up?

• HTML tutorial

16rav4_project

Rank IV

Influencer II

Shelby,NC
I just moved to shelby,NC about two years ago. I'm a local to Wilmington for 19 years. I go down 74 all the way to Wilmington. So I pass right through Matthews. We can all meet up at the food lion across from the Harris teeter distribution center

Reactions: Chris St. Clair

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Is this a overnight trip or a day trip? And how 2wd friendly is this area unfortunately my 4wd broke down so I'm having to use my 2wd f150

Eastern Cape Overland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Cape Hatteras
Member #

Is this a overnight trip or a day trip? And how 2wd friendly is this area unfortunately my 4wd broke down so I'm having to use my 2wd f150
This beach requires all vehicles to be FWD. There are quite a few AWD cars that go out there. But the person at the pay station might not let you through. There is camping at Carolina Beach state park and a prior you can park at and walk or ride a bike on the beach.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Ingle939

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Already working on a location for the next NC meet up. Keep watching the threads.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app
Good deal like I said I'm stuck 2wd at the moment so I'm limited to dirt roads and camping so as long as I can get to camp I'm down my trailer can go anywhere my truck is the problem here is a pic of my trailer setup IMG_0053.JPG

16rav4_project

Rank IV

Influencer II

Shelby,NC
If everyone is worried about price. Buy a day pass at the south end. I don't know about y'all but I ain't paying $30 just to drive on for the day.i paid $60 for a year pass for the south end.

Eastern Cape Overland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Cape Hatteras
Member #

I have a group coming and most want to camp, some dont want to go out on the beach. We can have a meet&greet somewhere like the state park marina( large parking area) then if people want to go different ways they can group up and roll. Just looked at state park campsites. most are available that weekend. Im most likely going to reserve a site. Let me know what yall think. Sites are $17

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
I have a group coming and most want to camp, some dont want to go out on the beach. We can have a meet&greet somewhere like the state park marina( large parking area) then if people want to go different ways they can group up and roll. Just looked at state park campsites. most are available that weekend. Im most likely going to reserve a site. Let me know what yall think. Sites are $17
What state park are you looking at that's not on the beach I like the idea of meeting at the marina