First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Naneum Ridge State Forest Work Party
Hosted by Eastern Washington Expeditions and the Department of Natural Resources
9:30 AM Saturday July 23 2022

Reactions: Ubiety

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks for posting, considering.
We are camping the weekend somewhere up there. Everyone is welcome. I just need a count of rigs & trailers coming before that Thursday so I can try to fine a big enough spot and send those who are coming where it is when I find one.

Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
We are camping the weekend somewhere up there. Everyone is welcome. I just need a count of rigs & trailers coming before that Thursday so I can try to fine a big enough spot and send those who are coming where it is when I find one.
Was going to ask about camping over the weekend. Thanks! Will let you know.

Reactions: Ceg

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
@Ceg - what are your camping plans for the weekend? Do you plan on any trail runs at all during the off hours? Anything else? ;) Thanks!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
@Ceg - what are your camping plans for the weekend? Do you plan on any trail runs at all during the off hours? Anything else? ;) Thanks!
You will need a Discover Pass to camp. Free work day pass for those who volunteer, but you must ask for one in advance.

I plan to find us a camp on Thursday. We may do a short run on Friday. At camp we will enjoy some cold beers around the propane campfire. (NOTE: No wood or charcoal fires for any reason).

Normally Saturday after the clean up/work party we head up to Wenatchee Mountain to see the view. The top of Mission Ridge Ski Area is next to it. On a clear day, there is a great view of Wenatchee and the Columbia River. In 2017 it was to much smoke from wildfires and 2018 it was too cloudy. Here is a photo from a trip we did Labor Day 2020. It was smokey in the distance.

I had to work on the 2019 Naneum Ridge Clean Up so I don't know how the view was. In 2020 and 2021 we did not do the clean up due to the Governor's mandates.

We have done Sunday trips to the Columbia River from camp. I won't this year due to the price of fuel. I have to save gas money for our Blue Mountains Overland Trip in August. Others may want to go with you if you want to go.

Quilomene Bay across from Gorge Amphitheatre.

West Bar across from Cresent Bar (The gate was closed last year)

Thanks, Clay

Reactions: MazeVX and Ubiety