Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

I'm struggling to come up with a nickname for my Defender 130 ...... (apart from the usual derogatory adjectives :tearsofjoy::joycat::fearscream:)

So, what name have you given your rig?

And ..... why - how did you come to choose that name

Polite answers only please :tongueclosed:

Reactions: GHQ1

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I'm still debating between Drizzt (because it's badass) or Guenhwyvar (because then I'm Drizzt, the badass). If you recognize the names, you'll understand the struggle of choice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using OB Talk mobile app

(My truck is black/dark.)

Reactions: Quicksilver

Bojak4909

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Atlanta
Mine is sandy. Tan silver so sandish color. Not real complicated. Had a Reba, because it was old and red and looked better now than when it first came out. Had a Betsy cuz she was like a steady work ox. I think i like female names for mine so i can talk sweet to them when i need them to help me out, and then curse them because they cost so damn much. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

I named mine Quicksilver for two reasons: One (and somewhat on the nose), is because it's silver and it's quick. And two, quicksilver is liquid mercury and the atomic symbol for mercury (Hg) is kind of an abbreviated approximation of my last name.

Taz.beast

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Middletown DE.
Member #

Mine is Beast, on my first trip to Rausch Creek with my Jeep club, we ran green and blue trails all day and I had no problems and never got stuck. The members were impressed and were calling it a beast. The name stuck!!!!