McHenry, IL, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Northam
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9NPZ
Nice to be a member here. Driving a mildly modified Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with 3.5" of lift. I'll be easing into things, hitting less technical trails and forest service roads. We love the outdoors and the Rene is just another way to get us there.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Nice to be a member here. Driving a mildly modified Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with 3.5" of lift. I'll be easing into things, hitting less technical trails and forest service roads. We love the outdoors and the Rene is just another way to get us there.

View attachment 107056
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Jeep.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 107056
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Kutthroat_King