Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
1FA35B47-BB2F-4FF1-98D5-28856A4CF9C3.jpeg 894F4E83-D55B-46FA-8BB3-110BD9E56228.jpeg AFBEE553-6257-4E85-8B58-05C56CF96A16.jpeg D0FE3129-B231-4557-89FD-3FA360AFAA2C.jpeg 8DF5C7AB-A0EA-479E-AFB6-9D07F58C4427.jpeg A123F378-FB68-402E-BF33-52A95C55B2AE.jpeg 6CD84A0A-83AF-4ECE-9445-16BC5BF47467.jpeg 42616B64-3FF4-484A-9006-318FE1B43C5F.jpeg Had a great time meeting everyone. Thanks Steve for putting this on. Great food and I think we got a good idea of where everyone would like this to go. Here are a few photos of the turnout.

Reactions: PB&Me and Jedi

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Sorry I missed this. I've only just joined, but would like to know about future meetups. Thanks.
I had to step down from planning these due to complications with my wife's pregnancy and needing to take a new shift and weekdays off to accommodate her appointments, so far nobody else has stepped up unfortunately. Hopefully there will be more soon! And welcome to OB!

Devil Dog 77

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Ridgefield, WA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Deuvall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7IGC
Sorry to hear about your wife's complicated pregnancy. Hopefully Sean and/or Terry will step up and organize future runs until you can come back. My daughter and I had a good time at the November run and am looking forward to more.

Reactions: Jedi and Spud

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Sorry to hear about your wife's complicated pregnancy. Hopefully Sean and/or Terry will step up and organize future runs until you can come back. My daughter and I had a good time at the November run and am looking forward to more.
Glad you had a good time. It's been a busy holiday season for us right now. We'll have to see for the New Year.

Devil Dog 77

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Ridgefield, WA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Deuvall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7IGC
I hear you about busy holidays. Hope your Christmas was good and your New Year is off to a good start. Got a dual gps puck for Christmas and upgraded from the free version of Gaia. Waiting on the right ram mount parts so I can get everything mounted. Ordered the wrong holder for my tablet. Looking forward to trying it out once it's all installed. Hopefully things will settle down soon and we can do a run.

Bye the way know anybody that's looking for a Ram mount part # RAMHOLTAB8U? It's for 10 inch iPads. I paid $25.50 and they are charging over $7 for return shipping which they are taking out of my refund. Would prefer to sell it locally if I can and skip the hassle of shipping.

Reactions: Terry Pickens

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
I hear you about busy holidays. Hope your Christmas was good and your New Year is off to a good start. Got a dual gps puck for Christmas and upgraded from the free version of Gaia. Waiting on the right ram mount parts so I can get everything mounted. Ordered the wrong holder for my tablet. Looking forward to trying it out once it's all installed. Hopefully things will settle down soon and we can do a run.

Bye the way know anybody that's looking for a Ram mount part # RAMHOLTAB8U? It's for 10 inch iPads. I paid $25.50 and they are charging over $7 for return shipping which they are taking out of my refund. Would prefer to sell it locally if I can and skip the hassle of shipping.
I do not know of anyone right now but I’ll keep my ears open. Happy New Year