First Name
James
Last Name
Deuvall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7IGC
Terry,

What company made your lift kit for your Subaru, what did it cost, did you have to buy anything else like shocks and did you install it yourself or did you pay to have it done and if so what did that cost?

Reason I’m asking is the wife’s 2006 Outback got totaled a few months ago and she now has a 2016 and is interested in a lift for it.

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

Terry,

What company made your lift kit for your Subaru, what did it cost, did you have to buy anything else like shocks and did you install it yourself or did you pay to have it done and if so what did that cost?

Reason I’m asking is the wife’s 2006 Outback got totaled a few months ago and she now has a 2016 and is interested in a lift for it.
His lift is the ADF 2” lift kit by Anderson designs and fabrication. He’s running stock size tires.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Terry,

@STPICKENS is correct, the lift is an Anderson Design Fabrication (ADF) 2" lift with multi-link spacer, they are located just out side of Sandy, OR. Bought mine in April of 2017 so check their web site for current prices.
Tires are stock size BFG AT's on stock rims, no spacer and there is no clearance issues.

My build thread is in my signature below.