My Tiny Overland House (TOH) - GMC Sierra 1500 SLE extended Cab with one of a kind camper shell.

• HTML tutorial

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Hi Jim, Hope your well and thanks for the like! I am currently in vancouver, BC self isolating and continuing the build, soon I will be on my way back to Toronto, ON.

Just looking into changing the tyres, shocks and adding a levelling kit - I have anothher thread going for this aspect of the build Tire size, wheel Size & Regearing

Be well :-)
That's quite a drive. Please be safe and be careful. Driving with a camper shell has it's hazards for visibility I'm sure you know by now.

Reactions: Faneius

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Hi Jim,

I will be careful and take my time, I have been busy continuing my build here in Vancouver while for better weather as the passes can get a little wild!

Reactions: Faneius

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
I thought I would add a few new photos from the 2020 trip, so that people could see a little of what the rig looks like now, theres a lot of catching up to do on this thread, so here is some images for now

IMG-2016 (1).jpg

Lake Superior, Ontario - Sept 2022

IMG-2737 (2).jpg

Sandbanks Provisonal Park, Ontario - Nov 2020

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Hi Erich,

Thanks for the message, so kind words i am so fortunate to have this beautiful shell on the back of my truck and I am slowly making it my sanctuary. I love taking it into nature away from cities and recharging my internal battery (my soul). This forthcoming trip (mid September) will see me take it out for the second adventure (after the 1st of collecting it in 2020 and self isolating/renovating her while travelling through Canada west to East) she is sitting in a shipping container in secure 24/7 storage facility. I so cant wait to continue outfitting Bertha (the truck) and the house - together its my Tiny Overland House!