Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

As of 1/30/18IMG_0330.JPG As of 2/18/17IMG_0068.JPGBP-51's, Dakar rear spring, Camburg uca's,285/70/17's, sliders and a used Raider canopy. Ifs and Trans skids will be in soon then I will be done for this year. Maybe. IMG_0612.JPG This is my 2013 Tacoma I bought gently used a little over a year ago. It's my first Tacoma and I love it. IMG_1085.JPGThis is how it sits currently. Bilstein 5100's front and rear with Old man emu 885's up front and a 1/2 top plate spacer. Also has a 2" add a leaf in the back. I plan on going to a different setup in the near future. I built the rack.

Last edited:

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

I would like to add a roof top tent this spring and take the family out on some extended excursions. My 3 year old son loves to go out get the truck dirty. I love working on stuff for this truck and look forward to doing a ton more.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Seattle. I have been doing it for a long time now. Just wish I had more free time to build stuff. I would like to do aluminum front bumper.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

IMG_1080.JPG Found another shot of the rack I built. Not done with it yet, have mounts to build for jerry cans, hilift and spare tire. Going to add two more posts to tie it to the bed at the rear. My goal is to mount everything as inboard as possible but still easily accessible.

theick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Las Vegas
Member #

If you will message me your email I will send you over the skids already drawn from a guy on tacoma world. I have a sheet of 3/16" sitting at a friends shop waiting to get cut.

Actually here it is.

Last edited:
E

expeditionnorth

nice rig & worthy mods
I dont blame you for fabbing your own

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

nice rig & worthy mods
I dont blame you for fabbing your own
It's ridiculously cheap if you have the skills and tools. I think I'm about $65 for sliders. I got a sheet of 1/4"6061 for a steal that I will be cut full set of skids from. Sometimes I want to shell out the cash cause it just takes awhile to get it all done.

Reactions: Stephen Johnson

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

So I have few upgrades coming. BP-51's, Camburg uniball uca's, and 285/70/17's. Looking forward to a more comfortable ride. Pictures to follow as things start showing up.