Zaroch

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Canton, OH, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Smith
This is my rig is a 1993 GMC Yukon. Looking for some ideas for just about everything to do to it besides the obvious. I've been watching build victors and got a couple ideas from them with my own touch mixed in. I will also have a 1996 Suburban that I will be turning into an off-road camper trailer. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you on advance

Attachments

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
This is my rig is a 1993 GMC Yukon. Looking for some ideas for just about everything to do to it besides the obvious. I've been watching build victors and got a couple ideas from them with my own touch mixed in. I will also have a 1996 Suburban that I will be turning into an off-road camper trailer. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you on advance
Looks like you’ve got a great start and some good ideas. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Reactions: Zaroch

Zaroch

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Canton, OH, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Smith
Looks like you’ve got a great start and some good ideas. I look forward to seeing your progress.
Thank you I'll definitely keep it updated currently in the process of moving so it will be a little bit before I can do anything

Reactions: Motomikeca