My new smittybilt project

• HTML tutorial

Jeepcanaima

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Oak Brook IL.
Member #

This IS a center mount winch i did not have to relocate the vacuum pump nor drilling any holes, it fit perfect and the best was the price 369 from extreme terrain, it is also rate to fit any winch up to 12k

Reactions: Rexor91

Jeepcanaima

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Oak Brook IL.
Member #

My smittybilt bumper is heavyduty for $365 winch cost $685 and it does have synthetic rope and the best of it it is wireless too Do not get me wrong Warn its great brand but smittybilt is absolutely a good choice and very affordable

Reactions: Rexor91

Rexor91

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Kaiserslautern, Germany
Member #

I agree on the winch, for as often as you'll have to use it... but I vowed to stay away from the stamped Chinese parts. I'll just fork over to a local shop to make me something before I'll go that route anymore.

That being said, I've never seen that model you have act I like it. I want to get a 10a and take the end caps off... looks almost just like your setup

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Jeepcanaima

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Oak Brook IL.
Member #

yes i was surprise when i saw my Smittybilt bumper . everything is made in china but its cheap and looks good any way if you take care of your bumper it will last forever can you send me the link where you saw 10a?