My new Overland Trailer

• HTML tutorial

BlackBear

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Airdrie, AB
Member #

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png My “overland” trailers is a purposisly built camping off-road trailer that is hand built in Calgary Canada. It has been built for durability and performance with a lot of care and attention to quality. This unit is an improvement on the old steel M101/416 military trailers for your off-road enthusiast with its all-aluminum tub, lid and RTT rack and a fully welded steel chassis frame. it’s the perfect trailer to use with any off-road SUVs. This trailers is made to get my gear into places that most trailers cannot go….no slope is too steep, no ridge too narrow, no trail to tough, if my Jeep can get there, my trailer will be in tow!

High quality off-road worthy trailer tailored to fit your needs and budget, the Jack by Tradewest Fabrication (call or txt Matt – 403-700-4570).

Specs
· Powder coated steel frame
· Aluminum M101/416 type Tub with lid & RTT rack
· 3,500 lbs Equalizer Torsion Axle
· Pro Comp Rim and 33" AT tires
Features
o Rubber “T” lid latches
o Gas Assist Struts
o Weather Seal Gasket
o Front Storage Area with storage box
o Front & rear 2” receiver
o Max Coupler
o Front swing jack
o Rear stabilizer arms
o LED clearance lights
o Safety Chains
o Five gallon gas/water can mount
o Numerous tie down points
o Internal wiring
o Smittybilt RTT
o Rear fold down table

BlackBear

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Airdrie, AB
Member #

Very cool, I like the stance of that thing. I also really like your tube rails over the fenders. Nice job. How is the ladder on bare feet in the night?
I slip on my hikers getting out...so no issue. However, I would say the aluminum ladder would suck on bare feet. It would be simple to wrap the wrungs with foam???