Thanks, look forward to seeing yours!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Disco_Berty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

cheadle, Stoke on Trent
Member #

love it. wished i had the mechanic skill to do what you have done. lots of other land rovers, range rovers and jaguars in the pics. are they all yours as well?

latest land rover monthly magazine says early discos are now increasing in value, as are the defenders. is that the case in the US as well?

Nice rig. looks like it will go anywhere.

smlts176

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

As far as prices go here, defender has always been high priced, discovery 1 on the other hand, your looking anywhere from 1000-5000 for a running driving.

Reactions: Disco_Berty

Disco_Berty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

cheadle, Stoke on Trent
Member #

same here, now defender no longer made they are sky rocketing in price. Disco 1 & 2 much more affordable, but even the latest LRO monthly magazine says they are good investments, alongside a number of others like the early range rover. All going up in price and likely to outlast many standard type vehicles on the road.

rking.1688

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Ohio
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
King
Member #

Sitting around looking at local Disco pricing and this rig is sitting in my subscription list. Makes me want one all the more.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

smlts176

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I was inspired by others, nice to know I did the same for someone. Thanks, good luck with your rig.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

smlts176

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Its for a Discovery 1 that i retrofitted to the Discovery 2. I do not know its origin, it is not a 1 off because me and my friend both have one. Both came off discovery 1 parts trucks.
Where did you get your gearbox/transfer case skid plate? I can't find a place that makes one anywhere
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk