My Bantam tc3 build

• HTML tutorial

Michael Houston

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

St. Marys, WV
Member #

I was finally able to pick up my trailer today. I power washed it to see what kind of shape it is in. It doesn't need much work.

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app
I'm really liking the thought of one of those. Would make it easy to just leave it packed and ready to go at a moments notice. Can't wait to see what it looks like done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
Looking forward to this, I love the old jeep trailers. What does your friend think of you selling the trailer he gave you?

Big Tex

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

McKinney, Texas
Member #

Captain Chaos, I love the Bantam build. I too am working on a Bantam and you have given me a couple of ideas. Keep the pics coming!

Reactions: GRIMGPR

Ngirondo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Japan
Hey sir looks like you and I built almost the same set up. Mines still in work but I wanted to know what type and size axel did you use? I’m trying to run 2017 Jeep Wrangler wheels and the stock hubs are too big for the center of the wheels. Looks like you figured out what works could you help me out?

Reactions: GRIMGPR

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
It's going to be a pretty simple build. Dexter 3500 axle with brakes, spring over, 33s, tailgate, and a lid. I'm going to build a 3 axis coupler, rear bumper with swing away tire carrier, and some kind of a mount for my rtt. I have to get it sandblasted and put por15 on the floor and undercarriage. I haven't decided on a color yet though.
Kinda like my rigs to match in color to be stealthy.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I made a deal to sell my Bantam today. I’ll miss it, but my new teardrop should be done soon!
All that work and then sell it HUH ? I like the tear drop idea, much better than a roof top or tent. I'll stick with my tiny scamp cause I don't have to go outside for nada when the weather turns bad unexpectedly ! Wish I had your fabrication skills, you done a goooooood job.