My 2017 Nissan Titan... slowly but surely!

• HTML tutorial

Knife_guy_in_wa

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Port Orchard, WA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Kauranen
Member #

I bought this Titan in Jan if this year. I started off with a LEER canopy and then went at the suspension. Off Road Warehouse hooked me up and now I’m running Bilstein 5100 series shocks and struts, Rough Country milled aluminum 2” leveling spacers, Dirt King Upper Arms with Moogs, 2” lift blocks in back to replace the 1” factory under the springs, and Performance Parts heavy duty sway bar links.

Inside I only added an 12” aluminum RAM Mount track with arms for my GoPro and my iPhone X.

On the roof is where I have recently made great strides! I am now a Brand Ambassador for Guana Equipment and have my first RTT and awning. The tent is the Wanaka 3 and the awning is the Morpho 270 degree. They are atop my Yakima rack system that I parted out from the local REI as well as Lolo Overland Outfitters in OR. In the coming months it’ll be new tires. I’ve opted for General Grabber AT/x in 275 70r 18.

What’s on the list still? Steel skids from Nissan USA to protect the under carriage, RigD tire carrier, Rhino Rack cab over system and then rebuild my existing box in the bed with heavy duty sliders to accommodate better gear storage. IMG_8811.JPGIMG_8807.JPGIMG_8761.JPGIMG_8762.JPGIMG_8755.JPGIMG_8490.JPGIMG_8670.JPGIMG_8812.JPG