Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McAleer
Member #

This 1989 e350 4x4 7.3 Idi was owned by paradise valley fire department in Idaho until last year. They used it as their backup offroad rescue vehicle. It did not idle and was kept inside and perfectly maintained its whole life. After this owned by a gentleman who had plans to convert into into a camper/sports mobile dream but never got the time. Then came me. I have converted it to an off grid camper/ mobile workspace/ home/ anything you would want to use it for.

It has about $3k worth of upgrades just to the interior which is built out to as a camper van. Fridge, solar, battery system and all you need to hope in and have your next adventure. I have about $2500 worth of upgrades to the engine and suspension within the past year. I have every receipt, document, and paper that goes back on this van all documented. The fire department had done perfect routine maintenece and it shows. The 4x4 convserion was done by quigely and I have a parts list from quigely of every single nut and bolt they put onto the van as well as replacement(most of these parts are ford oem parts). I have just put in a new Ford Taurus alternator that has a alternator and regulator together to cause less issues. I have spent a lot of money to get this van to where it is and this would be a great full-time home or weekend camper that has incredible reliability as well as very capable offroad. This van can sleep 4 comfortably if you put a bed underneath the other and 1 or 2 very comfortably. I have kept every recipt of all the work I have done and I know the right buyer will see what this van truly is. Although not a showroom van it functions very well and can easily be one with a little bit of work. No leaks from the engine. Clean frame.

Details on the van:

-Clean CA title in hand. Registered as an automobile as well as SMOG EXEMPT
- 64k original documented miles (will slightly increase)
-E4OD 4 speed automatic transmission(OVERDRIVE)
- Factory 4x4 conversion by quigely (locking hubs, 4hi/low)
- NEW Bilstein shocks all around (5125s)
-Rear AIRBAGS with built in air chuck
-MasterCraft Courser Tires(Less than 5000 miles on them)
-New Ford Taurus Alternator (more output less issues)
- 200w of solar from renogy
- Fantastic roof fan
- Alder tounge and groove roof
- Full size bed(can fit queen)
- Cabinets for clothes/ kitchen goods and anything else.
- Full size DOMETIC CFX 75l dual zone fridge freezer
- Jackery 1000 battery bank
- Lagun table mount with poplar table
-2 locking compartments. (One bigger that holds Jackery and other electronics as well as a smaller safe.

Unfinished:
-The on of the side barn doors has stopped opening on me the past few days and havent been able to get it unjammed. I will try and fix before sale but not promised. If not a an hour of elbow grease and I am sure someone can fix it easily.
- The passenger side of the interior wall is just temporary. It is covered just does not up to par with the rest of the van. It is insulated and I have been camping in it how it is for months. No problems

$30k OBO

Please only serious offers. Located in the Medford Area

Attachments