Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Amos
Member #

What are one or maybe two things that are not necessary for long-term overland travel but you won't leave home without them?

For me, it is my kettlebell and TRX. Completely not necessary but I love the opportunity to get a workout in when I can.

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Both dogs. Sometimes because I love having the company, others cause I cant leave them home along. After the driving is done and they are no longer to be in my face demanding attention, while I am trying to drive, they are good company.

Reactions: Puravidajurnys

World Traveler III

Nokomis, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Fazio
During our fulltime travels we would never go anywhere without our eReaders or a couple books. Towards the end of our time on the road we finally bought a decent pair of binoculars. Maybe we're at the point where we can't see very well but man, we will never be without them unless it's out of our control.

Reactions: Puravidajurnys

Puravidajurnys

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Amos
Member #

During our fulltime travels we would never go anywhere without our eReaders or a couple books. Towards the end of our time on the road we finally bought a decent pair of binoculars. Maybe we're at the point where we can't see very well but man, we will never be without them unless it's out of our control.
Binoculars have been on the want list for some time. May have to go ahead and pull the trigger on them.

Reactions: John and Mandi