Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Seems like this thread is going a different direction than intended, but with that said I think I'll need to investigate Rebecca Creek.
Didn’t mean to hijack it. Lol. It’s good whiskey. The distillery is between Austin and San Antonio.

Buckaroo

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Bramley, Rotherham, South Yorkshire Forest, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
CB Handle: Buckaroo, UK FM Ch.30
I also take foods my wife won’t buy or prepare. Spam, Brussels sprouts, and more.
there is no need to eat either of those....The war ended in 1945 LOLZ

<edit>
secret guilt ...I've been known to scoff the occasional fried spam sarnie from one of those road side fry-up caravans.
.....usually the same greasy caravan

• Haha
Reactions: Sparksalot

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
My family 'expects' salmon and angle hair pasta, minimum on camping trips lol.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
My family 'expects' salmon and angle hair pasta, minimum on camping trips lol.
sounds good...is it canned salmon with a sauce? i could see some dill and cream added to it

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
sounds good...is it canned salmon with a sauce? i could see some dill and cream added to it
fresh salmon from the local market and Pasta Roni herb angel hair pasta in a box. Salmon with simple ingredients and lemon and the pasta includes the mix, just add milk and butter and done deal.

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

My daughter insists that it's not a camping trip if we haven't cooked hot dogs or made pancakes. We usually have cheese(babybel or sticks) and wheat thins and my wife always brings some slim jims. The drink of choice varies.

Hans Sommer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arroyo Grande CA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Funny, I was first introduced to it when I was a kid down in Mexico, most salsa came in a can. They're 7oz and I've seen them at most grocery stores. Usually like $0.80ea.
My vote is for El Pato Salsa in the Green can, just like Hernandez but the red salsa is really good and doesn't have all the vinegar that most salsas use to keep it longer in the jar. El Pato is the bomb. Green can with a duck logo great on eggs or with a bag of chips.

Attachments

Reactions: Minjin