Moving to Colorado in December, where do we start?

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My wife and I are bringing our two trucks and our Turtleback and moving out west. We will be residing in Greeley, Co and are looking to meet the locals! Are there any meets that we can attend to get out and introduce ourselves?
Welcome to the Wild Wild West my friend...of course there is. There are so many of our members in your state. @Kent R I'm sure can help you find a great group to welcome you both.

Reactions: Greg767

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
My wife and I are bringing our two trucks and our Turtleback and moving out west. We will be residing in Greeley, Co and are looking to meet the locals! Are there any meets that we can attend to get out and introduce ourselves?
WELCOME from Pueblo West! We moved here in 2005 from Alabama. No regrets!

I probably can't help much with the meetups as I'm a bit too far south to attend the Denver ones.

Reactions: Greg767

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Greg767

Welcome to Colorado! Keep an eye on the Rally point for Rocky's ( https://www.overlandbound.com/event/?region=Rocky Mountain ). Folks looking to get together will post up event details there. OB has a number of members in the Ft Collins / Loveland / Greeley area. Not too long ago I posted to another member down your way a very similar welcome. Last year we had a number of 15-20 person strong meet ups at various local brewery's all winter long so keep an eye out. Remember if you want to meetup you can start you're own event and post out to the crowd as well. If you do, PM me If I'm free and can make it down the mtn I'd enjoy meeting up.

Boort

Greg767

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hollywood, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Collette
Member #

Service Branch
United States Navy
@Greg767

Welcome to Colorado! Keep an eye on the Rally point for Rocky's ( https://www.overlandbound.com/event/?region=Rocky Mountain ). Folks looking to get together will post up event details there. OB has a number of members in the Ft Collins / Loveland / Greeley area. Not too long ago I posted to another member down your way a very similar welcome. Last year we had a number of 15-20 person strong meet ups at various local brewery's all winter long so keep an eye out. Remember if you want to meetup you can start you're own event and post out to the crowd as well. If you do, PM me If I'm free and can make it down the mtn I'd enjoy meeting up.

Boort
Excellent help! Will keep my eyes posted once we complete the drive to Colorado.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew