Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
If you scoot over to the 395 sooner, you run right through the eastern sierra range.
Starting from the top. Carson city, Virginia city, Tahoe. Just after Bridgeport you have Body ghost town. Mono lake is the turn to go to Yosemite. If you detour that way, you find yourself in the western Sierra and you skirt by Sequoia.
If you stay on the 395, Bishop, Lonepine and now you skirt Death valley. Not much after that. Everything I mentioned has some cool touristy things to see.

Reactions: quikshot007

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

I will be making a trip from Moscow ID to Fullerton CA mid-November. I will be taking the 95 freeway down through Idaho Nevada and down into California. Anyone have any stops or places I should visit?

Ya you should stay home untill after the elections, so you don’t get caught up in the poo poo show. Lol

quikshot007

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Fayette, Iowa, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Davis
Member #

If you scoot over to the 395 sooner, you run right through the eastern sierra range.
Starting from the top. Carson city, Virginia city, Tahoe. Just after Bridgeport you have Body ghost town. Mono lake is the turn to go to Yosemite. If you detour that way, you find yourself in the western Sierra and you skirt by Sequoia.
If you stay on the 395, Bishop, Lonepine and now you skirt Death valley. Not much after that. Everything I mentioned has some cool touristy things to see.
I will take a look over the weekend. Thanks for the tips.

quikshot007

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I will be making a trip from Moscow ID to Fullerton CA mid-November. I will be taking the 95 freeway down through Idaho Nevada and down into California. Anyone have any stops or places I should visit?

Ya you should stay home untill after the elections, so you don’t get caught up in the poo poo show. Lol
You’re just jealous cause your flights got canceled and you can’t do any of the fun over landing with me! Haha

quikshot007

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Davis
Member #

They keep shifting but sounds like my girlfriend and I will try and stay near mono lake and do Yosemite. After I pick my kids up thinking of hitting anza-borrego. Ken made the suggestion and it looks awesome.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I think Trail recon did a video in the Anza-Borrego area. Looks sweet.
will you be on the call Sunday?

Reactions: M Rose