Launch Member

Advocate II

powell wyoming
First Name
John
Last Name
Dibble
Member #

I love this trail! I only live 30 min. From the trail head and I have done the trial twice now. I try to do the hole trail once a year and I have buddies that come over from north Idaho to join me.

DB Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

powell wyoming
First Name
John
Last Name
Dibble
Member #

I'm hopping to put a overland run together for labor day weekend. Last year we made a 4 day trip out of it. Started in Powell wy and then went north into no mans area came out by red lodge. Refueled and then camped at the Morrison jeep trail head. Next day did the Morrison jeep trail and then camped by sawtooth lake by the end of the the trail. Next day went into cook city my and then went up to goose lake and camped at the end of the trail. On our last day we went into Yellowstone and at one point my friends from Idaho went north and I went south and looped around the park and came back home in Powell wy. Here is a pic of our camp in the canyon at the head of the Morrison trail. We woke up to a rainbow going from canyon wall to canyon wall

Attachments

DB Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

powell wyoming
First Name
John
Last Name
Dibble
Member #

I'm planning on doing another overland trip this year like the one I explained and I will make sure to post it with the dates and details