Morrison Jeep Trail, Wyoming

• HTML tutorial
J

Jonovision

Anyone run it? Our local club here in Alberta is planning a trip down to the States next month, and this is one of the trails that has come up as a possibility.
The bit or research I've done seems to suggest that this trail is very do-able, but the switch backs can be intimidating to say the least.
I'll be in my heavily modified 4runner, but some of the other guys aren't as built - everything from Land Cruisers on 38s to relatively stock Tundras and Tacomas.
Any personal insights on this trail would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be sure to post up the details pre-trip if anyone else wants to come out and meet us!

J

Jonovision

our plan is to head down from Edmonton to Cody Wyoming, camp at the trail head and then run the Morrison the next day. day two we'll spend in and around Yellowstone. We'll then make our way to Elk City via the Magruder Corridor, after which we'll head for home. Likely 4 or 5 days round trip. once I get some more details firmed up, anyone who wants to meet up is certainly welcome to. We may be a Toyota club, but we'll wheel with anyone!