First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
IMG_1021.jpg
I picked this trailer up today, someone else's loss is my gain. He bought it a while back and then it didn't fit his needs. This trailer is the Trail edition of the Morris Mule trailers. He got it home and it never made it off-road. It tows behind the truck nicely. It will be on its maiden trip this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
That's a pretty nice little trailer, what is it's original design purpose?

Is it a camping trailer, or a re-purposed utility style?

Interested to see what you do here.

Dan

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Nice find! I've been looking at those for a while now. I may have to take a road trip to check yours out!

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
That's a pretty nice little trailer, what is it's original design purpose?

Is it a camping trailer, or a re-purposed utility style?

Interested to see what you do here.

Dan
Got it loaded up yesterday with all the camping gear and kayaks. Only thing not in are the ice chest and clothing. But that always seems to be a work in progress to see what comes along or what stays behind.

Sadkomodo

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washougal Washington
Member #

Would love to see pictures of the trailer on your trip. I have been looking at that set up for quiet some time. The closest dealer is in Denver. I believe it would suit my need perfectly.

Reactions: beck4u

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

I've met Morris a couple times over at his shop in Alabama. A really good dude who puts together a good product at a fair price.
He can also add custom mods to any of his trailers.
He's a good dude.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
I am posting a few pics from the trailer on its maiden run. I am really happy with the purchase, now to the few small mods.

Reactions: tkt0912

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

New Member here-love my Morris Mule trailer, purchase New from Morris in 2017. I have done a lot of work already and just added a 2500 ARB awning. I will be posting a few pictures before I leaver for my yearly 7 month overland trip-the sky is the limit as to what you can do-I added water, electric, propane, awning, Tepui Sky RTT, gas cans, full extension drawer slide, added Monstaliner to the interior, underneath and front of the trailer, added additional weatherstripping, painted the exterior to match the Jeep JK, added wheel adapters, custom wheels and tires --love working on the trailer -can't wait to get on the road again this year.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

New Member here-love my Morris Mule trailer, purchase New from Morris in 2017. I have done a lot of work already and just added a 2500 ARB awning. I will be posting a few pictures before I leaver for my yearly 7 month overland trip-the sky is the limit as to what you can do-I added water, electric, propane, awning, Tepui Sky RTT, gas cans, full extension drawer slide, added Monstaliner to the interior, underneath and front of the trailer, added additional weatherstripping, painted the exterior to match the Jeep JK, added wheel adapters, custom wheels and tires --love working on the trailer -can't wait to get on the road again this year.
Bob, do you have any pics of the mods you've done to your Morris Mule? I have one as well. Had Morris install my 35's with the bigger fenders when he built the trailer. Also had him install my Tepui and ARB2500 as well. Sounds like we have similar setups!

Reactions: Offroadtails

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

sabjku
sorry for the delay in responding -somehow I just missed your response. I have been on the road since May 1st and don't always have internet-I have had a tremendous interest from enthusiast while I was on the road last year and this year. Many just looking for ideas for their rigs or future projects. I have sent another Overland Bounder about 35 pictures just last week-he purchased a Morris Mule about two weeks ago and just picked it up (Ron member# 6722 out of North Carolina). I have to send some additional pictures of how I mounted the gas cans ups front and my 5# propane-will get these sent off to him today. I just returned to the Colorado Springs area to visit my daughters-coming back from Yellowstone and Teton area.
I finally did a recap of what I have done to my Morris Mule trailer, and placed this the General Discussion section. I can send pictures of anything to you, just let me know. I planned most changes to the trailer before I even ordered it from Morris. But have made a few changes as needed from trial and error everyday used. Anything I can share just let me know-I'm retired with lots of time if you know what I mean. Let me know .
thanks
Bob

Ntgm37

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Wyoming
Member #

Bob, I believe we met in Cody at the gas station! It really is an excellent trailer that matches the Jeep well!

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Bob, I believe we met in Cody at the gas station! It really is an excellent trailer that matches the Jeep well!
Hi Nick
Glad to see you received your member number, enjoyed our conversation in Cody-great town. Wish I had felt a little better in Cody, I was getting over the flu-lots to see. You are the first member I have met while I have been on the road-keep in touch,
Bob