Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Please do! I'll buy them all!

I use heavy duty Velcro on the back of mine that I picked up at Home Depot, I think it's made for hold fire extinguishers (at least that's what the package shows) and I've yet to lose a patch.
This is a great idea. Does it hurt the headliner though when you remove the patches? I know some of that industrial Velcro can be pretty strong.

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

This is a great idea. Does it hurt the headliner though when you remove the patches? I know some of that industrial Velcro can be pretty strong.
I haven't actually been in a 3rd gen Taco yet, but whatever they used in the 2nd gen Tacoma didn't seem to be phased when I pull a patch off.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hey folks, just letting you know that we are having a little cyber Monday sale if you're interested. Enter the code "CYBERMONDAY" for 20% off your entire order. Shipping is free! Kid's shirts are on sale! Free Lifestyle Overland patch with every adult T-shirt sold.

www.overlandstyle.com

Thanks for the support!

Last edited:

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

Hey folks, just letting you know that we are having a little cyber Monday sale if you're interested. Enter the code "CYBERMONDAY" for 20% off your entire order. Shipping is free! Kid's shirts are on sale! Free Lifestyle Overland patch with every adult T-shirt sold.

Thanks for the support!

Website?! Def gonna go check it out

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

So I guess I got kicked from the Moral Patch Black Market on Facebook for asking about selling the Modern Arms "For the Love of the Bro" set. Kind of disappointing I get kicked over wanting to sell something since the whole group is dedicated to selling things, but oh well :confused:.

Ideally I'd like to trade patches, mainly for overland ones I don't have (the Flock Fam Overland ones come to mind, I have the blue/black one but I think there's two others) and some of the more interesting Overland Expo ones. Here's what I currently have and would like to trade away. I'm not super interested in selling them right now.

Oh, and @stringtwelve, I took advantage of that Cyber Monday deal you were running to get a couple patches, can't wait to add them to the collection on the headliner.