Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Just want to post up the patch and sticker + a bonus sticker from stringtwelve. Thanks again brother the patch and stickers look awesome. Just waiting to get my badge and other stickers from Overland Bound to also represent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Installed some more patches today.

I contacted ARB yesterday, I thought I would have them today, but hopefully on Monday I will have them.
I also have more coming from Overland Bound with my member number 1771 on it, those should be showing up before too long.

Just got the two from Expedition Overland today, and the ones from Lifestyle Overland came a few days ago.
I have a nice sticker from them too (the bear one), hopefully add that to the rear window tomorrow.
Also got a few of the smaller Lifestyles ones too.

Will update the thread again when I get more.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Ive been trying to snag one of any state or federal park I mosey through, as well as the different named wildernesses and forests (Hoosier, Sequoia, Inyo, etc.) that I spend time in.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Just want to post up the patch and sticker + a bonus sticker from stringtwelve. Thanks again brother the patch and stickers look awesome. Just waiting to get my badge and other stickers from Overland Bound to also represent.
Awesome! Love it!

Ranger

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Installed some more patches today.

I contacted ARB yesterday, I thought I would have them today, but hopefully on Monday I will have them.
I also have more coming from Overland Bound with my member number 1771 on it, those should be showing up before too long.

Just got the two from Expedition Overland today, and the ones from Lifestyle Overland came a few days ago.
I have a nice sticker from them too (the bear one), hopefully add that to the rear window tomorrow.
Also got a few of the smaller Lifestyles ones too.

Will update the thread again when I get more.

I like the use of "installed" for patches. That makes what I have done to my 4runner way more impressive.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I came across these incredible National Park patches the other day and so excited to announce that we now have them in stock! These are designs by a full-time adventurer and are simply beautiful and are probably the most detailed patches I've ever seen. They are iron-on but we have had great success using industrial strength Velcro backing stuck directly on them for headliners. Pre-cut pieces are also available. Free shipping as usual. (Very limited quantities.)
www.overlandstyle.com

Ranger

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I came across these incredible National Park patches the other day and so excited to announce that we now have them in stock! These are designs by a full-time adventurer and are simply beautiful and are probably the most detailed patches I've ever seen. They are iron-on but we have had great success using industrial strength Velcro backing stuck directly on them for headliners. Pre-cut pieces are also available.
www.overlandstyle.com

Been buying these as I get the the associated park.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I came across these incredible National Park patches the other day and so excited to announce that we now have them in stock! These are designs by a full-time adventurer and are simply beautiful and are probably the most detailed patches I've ever seen. They are iron-on but we have had great success using industrial strength Velcro backing stuck directly on them for headliners. Pre-cut pieces are also available.
www.overlandstyle.com

Take my money!

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sweet!! I've been to San Francisco for my Honeymoon and went to the Yosemite, and lived in Nashville Tn, and also have been to the Smokey Mountains. I've never camped their but I have made a day of it taking it all in. Hopefully that counts as to collect those two patches and start my collection with your patch and the OB patch that I'm getting next. Lol

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Sweet!! I've been to San Francisco for my Honeymoon and went to the Yosemite, and lived in Nashville Tn, and also have been to the Smokey Mountains. I've never camped their but I have made a day of it taking it all in. Hopefully that counts as to collect those two patches and start my collection with your patch and the OB patch that I'm getting next. Lol
Heck yeah! I grew up in the foothills of the Smokies myself. Miss those green mountains!

bee_CO

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Bee
Last Name
Bee
I came across these incredible National Park patches the other day and so excited to announce that we now have them in stock! These are designs by a full-time adventurer and are simply beautiful and are probably the most detailed patches I've ever seen. They are iron-on but we have had great success using industrial strength Velcro backing stuck directly on them for headliners. Pre-cut pieces are also available. Free shipping as usual. (Very limited quantities.)
www.overlandstyle.com

Very cool, Plans to add more parks to your site? I was going to order some but most I've been to aren't on there :(