Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
Anyone interested in meeting for breakfast before the MOORE Expo 2020 begins on Feb. 15 or dinner afterward? Please let me know which you're interested in and i will set up a Rally Point. There is an IHop nearby and they have a pretty broad, accommodating menu. If you're from that area and know of something better, please throw it out there.

Thanks

Reactions: Iwata77 and TacoDia

TacoDia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Collinsville, Illinois, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
W
Member #

I won't to the expo till around noon. Planning on doing the SMORR to MOORE in the morning. I'm fairly sure others coming from the St. Louis area will be doing the same. If there is a time slot that we could work out for a lunch that'd be pretty cool. I'm guessing / I think I read that there will be food trucks or at the very least I'm sure there is a local place nearby.

Reactions: Itacal

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I won't to the expo till around noon. Planning on doing the SMORR to MOORE in the morning. I'm fairly sure others coming from the St. Louis area will be doing the same. If there is a time slot that we could work out for a lunch that'd be pretty cool. I'm guessing / I think I read that there will be food trucks or at the very least I'm sure there is a local place nearby.
Sounds good! I'm also doing the Sunday morning ride, so we can definitely meet up before the ride and maybe for lunch afterward, whatever works.

TacoDia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Collinsville, Illinois, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
W
Member #

Sounds good! I'm also doing the Sunday morning ride, so we can definitely meet up before the ride and maybe for lunch afterward, whatever works.
I signed up for the Saturday morning ride (Alpha). Planning on going to SMORR Friday night, doing the ride to MOORE on Saturday and should arrive about 1130/noon, then spending a 2nd night back at SMORR before heading home on Sunday.

Reactions: Iwata77

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
Maybe we'll meet at the expo after your ride and you can tell me how it is ... I'd really like to see your RTT setup ... I'm planning to get one this year, I wiould just like to see some of them in person first ... I think the only ones I've ever seen up close are the Yakimas.

Reactions: TacoDia

Relic6.3

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Interested; will be driving out from NC on Thursday/Friday camping at SMORR. Planning on sitting in on a bunch of the seminars (hopefully) and tentatively planning on doing the MOORE to SMORR ride that evening. Is there going to be an Overland Bound booth at MOORE?

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
MOORE is this weekend in Springfield, Mo. I'm headed up Friday evening and will attend the expo on Saturday and do the trail ride on Sunday morning. If anyone would like to meet up at some point, send me a message through OB ... it would be a nice opportunity to meet some Midwest OBers.

Reactions: Iwata77