Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Eden
Last Name
Almog
Member #

Hello all - are you perhaps planning to do this again this year? I missed the last one as sadly 2 weeks before the meet my transmission blew on me on the way back from ottawa! had to get the whole thing rebuilt (although it works better now than before so perhaps was for the best).

If yes I am thinking instead of just a meet organizing a rally point trail at the ZEC Lavigne on some class II style backroads - should be good for all the rigs I saw on your pics. I have done a few spells towards that area but thinking of a full weekend this time. Let me know if there is interest. I am probably going to do this regardless but better with company of course.

Eden

Vallekas

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Montreal
Member #

Hello all - are you perhaps planning to do this again this year? I missed the last one as sadly 2 weeks before the meet my transmission blew on me on the way back from ottawa! had to get the whole thing rebuilt (although it works better now than before so perhaps was for the best).

If yes I am thinking instead of just a meet organizing a rally point trail at the ZEC Lavigne on some class II style backroads - should be good for all the rigs I saw on your pics. I have done a few spells towards that area but thinking of a full weekend this time. Let me know if there is interest. I am probably going to do this regardless but better with company of course.

Eden
Yes we do it again all the info you can find in Facebook