Montana

• HTML tutorial

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Hey Murphy, they do indeed, my son works at Gibson building guitars , so I’m excited to see him and tour Gibson !
I own a Bozeman built J-45 and am soon dealing on another Bozeman built acoustic. Tell him I'm supporting him and he does great work !

You can see mine at the youtube link in my sig.

Reactions: Joel 11k

Joel 11k

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seal Rock, Lincoln County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey Murphy could not find link...I’m not that good at this...but send it if you can, he would love to see. Let us know when you get they new one, they come with certificates with everyone who worked on the s signature and he is really proud of that

Adam J. Smith

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bozeman, MT
Member #

Shout our to the Bozeman Montana OB members , I looked at the member map and I think we have some people there, I may be out there in late Dec if anyone wants to meet up.
You'll have to let us know when you arrive, I'd love to meet up with any OB members who are in/coming to the area!

Adam J. Smith

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bozeman, MT
Member #

Aw man, the timing isn’t gonna Work... my wife and I leave today to do a late Christmas with my parents in SLC. How long are you in town?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Stone Johnny Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Williston, ND
Member #

Joel,
Any plans this year in the middle of the state? We live just over the border to the east of ya and will be some what active this summer, fall and winter. Keep in touch.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk