Ernesto Huaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Concord, CA
Member #

Interested
Hi Luis
If you are interested you can join us at The Tillie Creek Campground in the eastern tip of Lake Isabella, the town’s name is Wofford Heights. We’ll meet there on Friday Oct 12th at around 7:30 AM. We are food to share if you want you can too.
Please let us know a little more about yourself are you very experienced?
Do you have a ham radio or walkie talkies ( Motorolla ) ? Let me know so We can find each other at the campground. I’m Javier and my phone number is 925- 858-7327 you can text me at any time, it will be nice to have your phone number in case the radios fail.
See you on Friday

Luis V

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Los Angeles
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Villegas
Member #

Hi ernesto yes I have HAM and CB just let me know channels I'll text you in a bit if you have coordinates to camp I can used them I've been to manache medows before loved that place

Reactions: Ernesto Huaco

Luis V

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Los Angeles
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Villegas
Member #

And yes sorry I have been to a few trips and would like to say I'm experienced and equipped/outfitted

Ernesto Huaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Concord, CA
Member #

Great Luis, have you done Sherman Pass? My plan was to do Sherman Pass before going to Monache to camp
The coordinates for the meet camp are35.7014114-118.4553969 Tillie Creek Campground.
We’ll arrive there on Thursday night so we can leave in the morning.
We have just started with Ham radios so we could use some tips.
Great to have you on board
See you next week
Ernesto

DividedSky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

USA
Member #

I hope you guys know that Sherman Pass is closed... not sure exactly where, but I would be sure to check. I was up there in August and there were signs all over the place.

Ernesto Huaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Concord, CA
Member #

I hope you guys know that Sherman Pass is closed... not sure exactly where, but I would be sure to check. I was up there in August and there were signs all over the place.
Thank you !
I will definitely do some research before we go. Did you go to Monache or Kennedy Meadows?

Ernesto Huaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Concord, CA
Member #

Monache Meadows was a great trip and the Sherman Pass Jeep trail was amazing, challenging but not too hard, our rigs did very good and except for one scratched bumper everything went excellent. The scenery was amazing we couldn’t have been any happier.