Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello from Eastern Oregon,

Youre in the US Northwest Region. @Kent R is our Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman @Sandpoint Steve and myself (@Slimpartywagon ) are your Member Representatives. Have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us.

Check out the Overland Bound Meetups, as things are popping up daily. The Northwest Regional Forums hold a lot of news and information about what is going on in our neck of the woods.

Some important dates for 2020:

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington discounted tickets are on sale now through March 31st. Camping at the event with fellow Overland Members and friends can RSVP by May 31st.

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville Oregon is going to be a fun adventure starting out at the 2 Rivers Ranch on the 3rd of July with a potluck dinner, camp fire and stories, Fallowed by a 4th of July Parade through down town Dayville as we head to the second nights camping location. July 5th is exploring more of the forest trail systems around Dayville as we head on to the third night of camping. July 6 brings us back to the 2 Rivers ranch where we will say our goodbyes and look forward to next year.

be on the lookout for Memorial Day and Labor Day campouts as well. Specifically Labor Day.

Mike Rose
OB #20990
PNW Member Rep

ps interesting member number.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi from Molalla Oregon # 9236
Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep