rbadolph

Rank I

Contributor III

Culver City, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Adolph
Hello there, my wife & I are planning on doing the Mojave Road this April, and we wanted to see if anyone else was interested in joining or already going and wouldn't mind a few more.

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello there, my wife & I are planning on doing the Mojave Road this April, and we wanted to see if anyone else was interested in joining or already going and wouldn't mind a few more.
We will be doing a Clean up on the Mojave Road ( I believe on the 23rd ) you’re welcome to join us. Some folks will be doing the road at the same time. Watch for the Rally Point posted in April.

Reactions: Sylvester

shansonpac

Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

I'm signed up and would love to tag along with a group traveling the Mojave Road.

Lucas916

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Surprise, AZ
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Fregoso
Member #

Any idea what the weather might be like the weekend of the 23rd? We might try and go through sometime in April, might postpone till October if things arise.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Any idea what the weather might be like the weekend of the 23rd? We might try and go through sometime in April, might postpone till October if things arise.
It "should" still be cool. Out there nothings for sure. I have run it between November - February and had the low of 50 at night 70 in the day. I have also had around 20 with an ice storm. October - May is the time frame. I have had 70 in the day with light showers or over 100. Closer to spring is when I see light showers.

@rbadolph I "may" be out there 17th-19th. Ill follow this thread in case your out there at the same time. I run the route a few times a year and spend a bit of time there just camping/exploring.

Reactions: Narbob

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Did you decide when/if your going? I will be somewhere out there in the beginning of next week.