Enthusiast III

Arden, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Great video!

I love that you make time for your family. I have a daughter the same age as yours almost.

We try to use a GoPro and record all of our trips around Europe so family can see them. Also I like that my daughter can watch them later when she gets older.

Watching your channel helped me and my wife decide to keep our 4runner and buy a trailor. We did want either a van or truck with a flatbed camper To see if we would like full timing it.

I kind of felt like we were rushing into a bad decsion coming straight from Europe and back to the states to drop 100k$ on a vehicle. Then we watched your video (and drinking some wine)we changed our minds.

One question, if/when you unload your trailor at a campsite, is there a way to secure it i.e preventing someone from just hooking up to it amen rollig off?

Keep up the videos, we love watching them!
This is my exact situation, Europe and all! Good to hear other people's thought process in a similar situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arden, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Thanks so much!

Hey, having the green light from the wife is a huge plus! Good luck with your choice!

If you ever want to explore the different models and options offered by Turtleback Trailers, I'd be glad to walk you through them. I loved mine so much that I recently left my job in the nuclear industry and went to work for them as their operations manager. I'm a bit biased, but it's with good reason after a ton of research pre-purchase, and actual testing afterwards. Call (extension #4) or email (kevin(at)turtlebacktrailers.com) anytime.
Thank you!! I'm waiting to hear about my next job location before I get to the full research phase. I'll keep you in mind. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Hey folks, sorry for the radio silence! Been so super busy with the new job...

Anyhow, finally got some new content rolling out on our YouTube channel! Here's the latest:

Thanks for all the likes and subscriptions!
Great video! Thanks for the fun 'tag-along'! (Loved the rock...did he take it home?)