Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
I just talked to the boss again and it looks like we are gonna have to pass on this run, the timing is just a little too tight for us with our return drive back. Bummed we won't make it, have fun!

John Gottes

Rank 0

Traveler I

Yea I'll be on cb too just need to know the channel

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app
For those people camping at the trailhead with us we will be on CB Channel 27. We can change channels in the morning or if Ryan knows what channel we will run on the trail?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Which trail head?
This one:
https://goo.gl/maps/PZB735NnbyN2

or the real trail head (2mi east) here:
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.045097&lon=-114.625801&z=18&m=b

AdventurousWay

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Full-Time RVers
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Knight
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HTM
I just joined Overland Bound today. I’m driving the Mojave Road with a mate of mine starting next Thursday (19th). We’re taking our time and are planning a couple side trips as we go so depending on how it goes we’ll finish on Saturday or Sunday. If I’d joined OB sooner we’d have joined the group rally - ah well. Given we’re taking it slow, we might see you out on the trail. I have an F150 and my mate will be in a Jeep.

Mark D

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Whittier CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dickens
Member #

You do not have to be an OB member to make the run but there was a limit of how many vehicles could attend. Contact the guy who organized the trip and see if there is room. You are welcome to camp with us Thursday night. We are just camping on open BLM land.

AdventurousWay

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Full-Time RVers
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Knight
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HTM
You do not have to be an OB member to make the run but there was a limit of how many vehicles could attend. Contact the guy who organized the trip and see if there is room. You are welcome to camp with us Thursday night. We are just camping on open BLM land.

Thanks, Mark!

Given we’ve already got it planned, I think we’ll drive it separately. Don’t want to add 2 more vehicles to your convoy. We’re setting off Thursday morning and are planning to camp around Mid Hills.

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
If you are a definite on this trip, please send an email to ryan@overlandbound.com so we can consolidate and go over final prep details.

Thanks
Ryan
Member number is 6511. Brad and Kris Parsons

Reactions: Mike G

SoCOTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Monument, CO
Member #

Throwing this out there to see if there's any interest: anyone want to camp near the southwest corner of Utah on Wednesday night? I'm trying to plan out my drive and whether I go through Utah or south through NM and then AZ. I just don't want to camp out in the middle of nowhere solo.

Reactions: Mike G