Mojave Preserve Trail Guardian event | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Mojave Preserve Trail Guardian event

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Fabio_TRE_JLU

Rank V
Adventure

Educator I

Colton, CA, USA
First Name
Fabio
Last Name
Sousa
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Fantastic and exhausting weekend hade the privilege of meeting up with some fellow #OverlandBound members on a Mojave Preserve Trail Guardian event cleanup The group loaded out 2+ huge dumpsters worth of trash another finished 2.2 miles of cabling to prevent illegal Soda Lake travel/erosion from Zzyzx road and I managed to complete the Mojave Road in full lots got accomplished this weekend still a bit sad to see Mojave Road water crossing not nearly as deep as it used to be but at least I crossed it when it was still cool OB 22489 #overlandbound #adventureisnecessary #mojaveroad #trailgardian #trailcleanup #packinpackout #imtired

Attachments

Sylvester

Rank IV

Steward II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

Here is a Video of us Moving the Dumpster's to help keep the road open while we unloaded the Stake-Truck & Trailer

Attachments

dirtnsmores

Rank 0

Contributor I

southern california
First Name
Mike
Last Name
M
Great job out there! Definitely sounds exhausting but fulfilling. Good for the soul. How's the road conditions? Any deep sand? Wanna take my 2wd Tacoma out soon

Sylvester

Rank IV

Steward II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

From Thomas Ranch to Laughlin Mojave was in Great Shape With a Little Care I don't think you would have any issue's

Reactions: dirtnsmores