Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Let me start by saying if this is inappropriate I understand and the mods can delete it etc.

So I am trying to drum up a little extra work and so I figure I would throw this out here. Im looking at doing just basic service work, engine oil changes, inspections, accessory belts that type of stuff. Second opinions, you know a shop tells you something but youre not sure. And pre purchase inspections, so you know if the deal really is too good to be true.
I also have the ability to pull dealership level codes (SRS and ABS) and do advance diagnostic tests for most makes (European MFGs are hit and miss, but the US and Japanese MFGs are good to go with my equipment, this includes modern light duty diesel after treatment tests and stationary regenerations).

Anyway my thought is if I get out and hustle a little bit to help pay off some debt I will be able to get out a bit more. And also honestly to hopefully help out the community a bit with cheaper (read zero overhead) general service work while supplying quality workmanship and parts. I have done a fair bit of work for a few members here in the past, and Im sure if requested they would vouch for me.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Just added more capability, I can also read and program tire pressure sensors.