MOAB

• HTML tutorial

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
[04/12/2018 EDIT] Thought I'd bump this thread since I'm in Moab again this year, will be here until June if anyone is going to be in the area.

I'm in Moab for the next couple months. If anyone is planning on visiting or in the area and wants to run some trails, plan a trip, or just grab a beer... let me know!

I'm also on the SDARC/Sinbad Repeater system if there are any other hams within range.
http://www.sdarc.us/repeaters.html

Just tagging some folks based on member map location:
@William E. @Freedom38 @TrinaJ @DAA @Jonespack @FJCRUZA @kmolson @Anchor Mtn @Braber15 @k5nutt @Rynus311 @Color_Country_FJ @tsigmon24 @920TBS @digitallouie

Last edited:

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

There is a Nissan event called GoneMoab coming to town May 21st - 26th. They are expecting several hundred vehicles and have organized trail runs for all abilities. There is also a multi day 'Overlanding' run. Several OB members will be attending including myself. See the website link below.

http://gonemoab.com/

Reactions: aearles

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
We will be out there at the end of May.
Cool, we should still be here,

I like chicken corners. Did you walk around the ledge? The bluff on the other side is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Yep, pretty amazing place, and no one around. We went looking for the Wind Caves but didn't find them, didn't do enough research and expected them to be pretty obvious.

AB3A6C52-AFB7-4E9D-86ED-9832F940DF4D.JPG

Last edited:

Enthusiast I

Just got back. Good trip. Minus the brake issues...and minus the rain...and minus the fact that half my pictures and videos are on an SD car that became full then corrupted in a single day before backup. Still, lockhart is a cool place.

Reactions: Lightfoot alpha

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Almost a week late, but I will be there tomorrow morning. My kid got some sort of nasty stomach bug and was down for the count this week.

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Thought I'd bump this thread since I'm in Moab again this year, will be here until June if anyone is going to be in the area.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Thought I'd bump this thread since I'm in Moab again this year, will be here until June if anyone is going to be in the area.
Theres about 12 of us running the Kokopelli Trail at the end of the month(27-29) and I will probably be out there camping the 20-22.

Reactions: aearles