Moab expedition April 2-9, 2019

• HTML tutorial

HAWKI

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tahoe City, CA
Member #

Boon-docking Arches, Canyonlands, Zions and Bryce. Anyone in the region that would like to meetup or get condition reports of our route, let me know.

My son and I are seasoned expedition’ers with over 20k miles under our belt. This is a solo expo scouting for September mili-family trip.

Happy Overlanding!

HAWKI

Scott Hamilton

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Yorba Linda, CA, USA
Member #

Boon-docking Arches, Canyonlands, Zions and Bryce. Anyone in the region that would like to meetup or get condition reports of our route, let me know.

My son and I are seasoned expedition’ers with over 20k miles under our belt. This is a solo expo scouting for September mili-family trip.

Happy Overlanding!

HAWKI
Hello,
I’d be interested in learning about your route and condition reports. I’ve never been to Moab and am a bit new at this. Last week I successfully lead a group of 9 rigs the Mojave Trail. I’d like to now plan a trip to Moab - probably a week.

I’m in Orange County, CA and have a 2017 Tacoma. Please let me know if you could provide guidance about your Moab trip.

Thanks
Scott

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I've posted several POI and Camping spots here: Zion and Grand Canyon Camp Spots take a look, Just FYI, you'll find a lot of snow along HWY 89 north of Glendale, UT. Expect some at Bryce Canyon for sure.
I'm in Cedar City if you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out.