Mississippi

• HTML tutorial

Milo Mack

Rank 0

Traveler I

Trying to find a small mild jeep or overlanding club in Central or South Mississippi. It's really rare to find many people who are into the jeep riding, light trail riding and overlanding.

It's all a lot of trash rednecks with big trucks on 48" boggers just wanting to go to the mug bogs, look at drunk girls and get wasted. Not my thing.

I love taking my jeep down the gravel roads, and down the little county trails to the river. Drop off my kayak do some fishing and camping. But be nice to have a partner sometimes.
Hey josh..please keep me in the loop if you plan any thing close to southern LA.
Looking to get out meet a couple of folks and get a little light offroading in.

Milo Mack

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey folks...have any of you guys traversed the the Core Trails on the outer banks NC?
It's a top rated trail system and on my bucket list.
Any intel to share?

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Are y'all still active? I'm trying to find or start a decent Mississippi based group.
I’m in Hattiesburg! I trail ride usually at least once a week but due to work schedule I don’t get to do hardly any overnighters. I usually post when I’m going on salient coast overlands Facebook page. Where are you located?

Rayford94

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Meridian, MS, USA
Member #

I’m in Hattiesburg! I trail ride usually at least once a week but due to work schedule I don’t get to do hardly any overnighters. I usually post when I’m going on salient coast overlands Facebook page. Where are you located?
I’m in Meridian. I work in West Texas, but I’m usually home for between 10-14 days every 1-2 months.

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Are y'all still active? I'm trying to find or start a decent Mississippi based group.
Hey there! I Just moved to Pass Christian, MS and was wondering if you/any people are still active? I'm not into the mud bog thing either. Would love to meet up with some like minded people! Hope you guys don't mind an old Land Rover tagging along?!

MAB Adventure

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I'm in Florence, Ms and just about have my rig ready to try out some trails, I agree with everything Josh said in the opening post. Just looking for someone to ride along with.

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
I'm in Florence, Ms and just about have my rig ready to try out some trails, I agree with everything Josh said in the opening post. Just looking for someone to ride along with.
Awesome! About how far are you from me? Yes, Josh summed up everything brilliant!

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Having a trail ride this Sunday/Monday through Desoto NF. If interested go search salient coast overland on Facebook I have made an event in that group. (Local overlanding group)

Reactions: Rayford94

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Having a trail ride this Sunday/Monday through Desoto NF. If interested go search salient coast overland on Facebook I have made an event in that group. (Local overlanding group)
Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately my starter took a dump on me. Don't think I'll have it up before then. Don't have FB but the wife does.ill check that group out for sure! Are you guys doing an overnight trip this weekend?

Reactions: Cwilli17

Rayford94

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Meridian, MS, USA
Member #

Hey everyone,

I’ll miss the Memorial Day ride with Salient, but I wanted to let y’all know I’ve been mapping near meridian and Bienville National Forest. If anyone wants to meet up, i should be home and free between June 15-23rd.

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Hey everyone,

I’ll miss the Memorial Day ride with Salient, but I wanted to let y’all know I’ve been mapping near meridian and Bienville National Forest. If anyone wants to meet up, i should be home and free between June 15-23rd.
That sounds good to me! Keep me posted!

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately my starter took a dump on me. Don't think I'll have it up before then. Don't have FB but the wife does.ill check that group out for sure! Are you guys doing an overnight trip this weekend?
I will not be camping personally but there will be some that will. I have to work Monday [emoji52].

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

Trying to find a small mild jeep or overlanding club in Central or South Mississippi. It's really rare to find many people who are into the jeep riding, light trail riding and overlanding.

It's all a lot of trash rednecks with big trucks on 48" boggers just wanting to go to the mug bogs, look at drunk girls and get wasted. Not my thing.

I love taking my jeep down the gravel roads, and down the little county trails to the river. Drop off my kayak do some fishing and camping. But be nice to have a partner sometimes.
I’d love to join you. I’m in New Orleans Louisiana and I’m also looking to explore Mississippi. I’m not a fan of big crowds or the drunks.

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

I’d love to join you. I’m in New Orleans Louisiana and I’m also looking to explore Mississippi. I’m not a fan of big crowds or the drunks.
You shouldn’t have a problem either way we are looking at about 10-15 rigs. The way it’s set up is we are going to have a northern group that I will be leading and a southern group both groups are riding towards Wiggins and each other they will meet in Wiggins to go to the perk dunes. It’s going to be a great time. Are you on Facebook?

Reactions: rgk401

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

You shouldn’t have a problem either way we are looking at about 10-15 rigs. The way it’s set up is we are going to have a northern group that I will be leading and a southern group both groups are riding towards Wiggins and each other they will meet in Wiggins to go to the perk dunes. It’s going to be a great time. Are you on Facebook?
I just joined the Facebook group.

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

I just joined the Facebook group.
Cool. Just let reed Davis know that you would like to ride with the southern group. (Should be closer for you) and my name is Chris Williams so feel free to add me as a friend.

Reactions: rgk401