• HTML tutorial

RicksAdventures

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Member #

Hi guys,
I was looking around google for local overlanding groups and found this post. So I made an account and here I am. I'm in Hattiesburg and still have a fairly stock truck but would like to find some places to ride and maybe people to enjoy it with as well.
Hey bud! Welcome to OB. I'm actually in the process of moving to Florida, but I'll still be in Hattiesburg decently often. What kinda truck do you have?

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Ghostrider

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Collierville Tn 38017
Member #

Trying to find a small mild jeep or overlanding club in Central or South Mississippi. It's really rare to find many people who are into the jeep riding, light trail riding and overlanding.

It's all a lot of trash rednecks with big trucks on 48" boggers just wanting to go to the mug bogs, look at drunk girls and get wasted. Not my thing.

I love taking my jeep down the gravel roads, and down the little county trails to the river. Drop off my kayak do some fishing and camping. But be nice to have a partner sometimes.
Check us out on Malone Mountain Overland. We are in north Mississippi and east Tennessee but we travel all over. All we have is a FB page right now. We are about family, fun and budget minded overlanding.

sent from the starship Enterprise

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

Hey y'all I'm from South MS down near Biloxi I'm like y'all been on the mud riding scene a while but I'm not big into it I want to go hit some trails and back country riding the trucks kitted out for anything so I'm down for whatever would love to get a small group going

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Hi. I know you posted this last year, but I have just joined. I'm located in Pascagoula, MS. We are members of a couple of Jeep groups, as well as doing several trips a year. We mainly go to TN, but are always looking for new routes. Going to hit the Trans American before long. Holler at me if you want to meet up one day.

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

Hi. I know you posted this last year, but I have just joined. I'm located in Pascagoula, MS. We are members of a couple of Jeep groups, as well as doing several trips a year. We mainly go to TN, but are always looking for new routes. Going to hit the Trans American before long. Holler at me if you want to meet up one day.
I'm from south MS too let me know if your ever near Biloxi we can meet up

OB #4419

RicksAdventures

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Member #

I'm from Wiggins, but I'm currently living in Ft Walton Beach Florida. Someone told me there are a couple good trails on the E side past Destin. I'm in the Gulfport area pretty regularly, so next time I'm around Imma hit you up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

I'm from Wiggins, but I'm currently living in Ft Walton Beach Florida. Someone told me there are a couple good trails on the E side past Destin. I'm in the Gulfport area pretty regularly, so next time I'm around Imma hit you up.

Originally from Wiggins? I lived in Perk from 1986 until about 6 months ago.

2005 Jeep Wrangler
2005 GMC Sierra
2014 Jeep Wrangler

OB member #4392

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Where at in perk? I went to Perk University [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha good ole perk U. I lived just north of Red creek, off of Melvin Rd. About 5 miles from the college.

2005 Jeep Wrangler
2005 GMC Sierra
2014 Jeep Wrangler

OB member #4392

southernfire97

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pascagoula, MS
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Conner
Member #

I know that area well.
I got married and she had a nicer house. Plus it's closer to work.

2005 Jeep Wrangler
2005 GMC Sierra
2014 Jeep Wrangler

OB member #4392

ProjectHellRaiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Biloxi,Ms
Member #

I'm from Saucier lol spent a lot of time up in the Wiggins area most of my summers were and still are spent at Flint Creek and the Whistle Stop still has my favorite Roast beef platters lol

OB #4419

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Anyone still active in here? Im in Hattiesburg MS, I have a 17 TRD Off-road Taco 4x4 looking for some people in the area to run some trails with.

Mississippi

Rank 0

Contributor I

Anyone still active in here? Im in Hattiesburg MS, I have a 17 TRD Off-road Taco 4x4 looking for some people in the area to run some trails with.
I see you joined up. If you scroll through, you can see some of the rides we are all gauging interest in. Introduce yourself.

By the way, I have a daughter that is a freshman at pearl river. She wants to transfer to Southern Miss after next year.