Mid Atlantic Overland Festival - anyone going?

• HTML tutorial

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I've seen pics/videos from previous events so I'm sure this is a great time. I may be in Texas but if not I could be in for this and would drag my brother along with his Xterra.

Reactions: David Whiteman

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

I want to be in on this but I transition out of my job in august so I'll be deep into trips and meetings with my replacement and not sure I'll get away for it. But I am definitely looking forward to expo east.

Reactions: David Whiteman

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

Just about getting that time... If you haven't seen it yet, here's a link to the latest schedule... I see three of us signed up on the sheet for a meet up and drive in group. Still time to join if you want to camp with the OBers.

@David Whiteman , @rixham

EDIT: The posted the 2015 schedule and threw me off. Looks like gates still open at one, but they have some things scheduled shortly thereafter. Noon meetup? See posts below.

Last edited:

David Whiteman

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

I'm good to head out around noon. Going to try to be on the road by 8am with a 3 hr 45 min drive. So I should have plenty of time to get there.

Last edited:

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

Checked the Facebook page. Looks like the schedule posted on the website is for last year. Here is 2016s

Good call. I'll delete my previous thread so it doesn't confuse people. Given the new schedule, I vote that if the three of us can make it at noon we aim for that with rollout no later than 1pm or whenever we're all ready to go before that. That'll put us there between 1:30 and 2pm.

Reactions: Samuel C Delong Jr

David Whiteman

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

Just got off the phone with my dad who is meeting us on Friday with his motorcycle. He registered and got an extra spot along with the tickets so we will have a big plot between all of us. So if anyone needs some extra space we will have plenty.