Ryan_Crist

Rank I

Contributor II

Holland, Ottawa County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Crist
Hey everyone. The unfortunate time for me to sell my iKamper has come. If anyone on here is interested, or knows someone who is, please reach out. We are located in SW Michigan and willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

The tent is the 4-person Skycamp 2.0 in the rocky black finish ($4,199 msrp). It is lightly used and in fantastic shape (slept in less than 10 times). Comes with the 1.0 mounting brackets, Leitner Designs RTT brackets if needed, spare key, UV protective cover, and an iKamper shoe rack ($69). I am asking $3,700 o.b.o.

I am hoping to pass this amazing tent onto a new owner who will take it to all the places I had hoped to. Please message me with any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryan_Crist

Rank I

Contributor II

Holland, Ottawa County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Crist
For everyone inquiring about the new prices on iKamper’s website, the rocky black shell is now listed for $3,999 new. Although the price was lowered, iKamper is now collecting sales tax. The setup I have listed for sale now costs $4,523 after Michigan taxes/shipping ($105 more than last year). I hope this helps clear up some confusion. Thank you.

Reactions: BlackDog1