Rank II

Enthusiast I

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

I might be driving from the US border to southern Mexico in November & wondering if anyone else might like to go in that direction. I'll be driving a Toyota Tacoma with rooftop tent etc. Need to be in the town of Tulum for 4 days over the American Thanksgiving weekend but otherwise open to any itinerary and any schedule for going & return. I'm in Chattanooga, TN USA right now but can meet up anywhere. Cheers, M (real name us Mark, but most people call me M)

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Dur66

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

You will have fun. I drove down to Baja this past summer crossing at Mexicali, the taking the ferry to Mazatlan. Friendly people.

M Chattanooga

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

You will have fun. I drove down to Baja this past summer crossing at Mexicali, the taking the ferry to Mazatlan. Friendly people.
Sounds excellent. Would love to get to Baja & I always think ferries are better than bridges. Guessing it's no problem finding campsites etc & probably easier than other places. Will be traveling alone but would be excellent if I knew someone who would like to go to Mexico. Probably will meet people along the way. Cheers, M