Yukiyu Jeep

Rank 0

Contributor I

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Rafael
Last Name
Gaztambide
We are in South Jersey for the holidays. Are there any stock (Wrangler) friendly trails in the area. Any suggestions/help??? BTW- We are from Tampa FL.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
We are in South Jersey for the holidays. Are there any stock (Wrangler) friendly trails in the area. Any suggestions/help??? BTW- We are from Tampa FL.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . While you are in NJ the closest Member Representative is @diabetiktaco
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

savrip

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Merry Christmas. We were just in Tampa last week. We enjoyed your winter weather, did some snorkeling, and hiking. I would have loved to check out Ocala while I was there, but didn't have the time to scope it out.

I'm new here too, hoping to hook up for some easy trails to get started.

Reactions: Yukiyu Jeep

Yukiyu Jeep

Rank 0

Contributor I

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Rafael
Last Name
Gaztambide
Merry Christmas. We were just in Tampa last week. We enjoyed your winter weather, did some snorkeling, and hiking. I would have loved to check out Ocala while I was there, but didn't have the time to scope it out.

I'm new here too, hoping to hook up for some easy trails to get started.
Are you interested in joining us for a ride this week?