Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Hi there, up until a couple weeks ago I had noticed that there were two different membership types with two different prices for those two memberships, and I was considering paying for the cheaper of the two memberships - but now I’m only seeing one membership option and it’s the one that was more expensive. I’m just curious if you’ll be bringing back the cheaper membership option again, or if the $60 /yr option is all there will be moving forward? Thanks!

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Been looking at membership for a friend. This is the screenshot from the republic offering. When did things change as I didn’t receive an email.

Attachments

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Been looking at membership for a friend. This is the screenshot from the republic offering. When did things change as I didn’t receive an email.
I changed within the last few months - after a lot of confusion over what a Membership was. Also - the feedback we received was that lower tier option did not provide value. So it was a combination of making things way more simple, and value prop. We may change pricing and options from time to time. In general, the simplicity has been well received.

Let me know if I can help with anything. Glad to.

Reactions: LandyR3