First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
It's a 'lifetime' membership.
Huh? The membership subscription is an annual one unless you happened to pay for a lifetime membership.

To the OP, I don't know about purchases via Apple but I purchased my membership via the OB Store and can view my subscription details by logging in and going to Overland Bound

Reactions: Surfscottydog

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
Huh? The membership subscription is an annual one unless you happened to pay for a lifetime membership.

To the OP, I don't know about purchases via Apple but I purchased my membership via the OB Store and can view my subscription details by logging in and going to Overland Bound
My mistake. It is clear things have changed since I joined. I paid $50 in 2019 and have no subscriptions.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Lifetime memberships are now known as “Legacy” memberships which apply to members pre July 2020.

As for membership renewals, for web forums to your account and select memberships
3B10FB65-2E0C-4C2F-8173-9A409D7BF7CA.jpeg
Then select membership.
In OB1 app fallow the pictures below
3B10FB65-2E0C-4C2F-8173-9A409D7BF7CA.jpegB058F5D7-4BE7-4DAA-8794-088EA93A3905.jpeg9D873EC4-2174-4A57-8707-948EC6BED235.jpegF7DCBECD-FC11-4588-9B9D-7629F7D5EF7D.jpeg

Reactions: El-Dracho

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

It's also pretty easy to do from the website.

That will show the next renewal date.

Surfscottydog

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Santa Cruz, California 95062, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
St Denis
Member #

Thanks, I just did and it does renew annually, automatically.

Reactions: DRAX

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Let me see if I understand this correctly then. If you joined before July 2020, I joined in 2017, then I don't need to renew a membership or anything like that, correct?

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Let me see if I understand this correctly then. If you joined before July 2020, I joined in 2017, then I don't need to renew a membership or anything like that, correct?
Correct… you have the Lifetime Legacy Membership

Reactions: Ron W.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
30 bucks a year is too steep for me. If they go back to a one time fee I'd join.
Other apps that aren’t as robust as Overland Bound cost 40-100 per year, some are even $30 per month… 30/year is actually very cheap for all the services provided not to mention no advertisements from elsewhere…

AtlasBound

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Smith
Member #

In the app it asks me to pay $29.99/year, however I joined in April, 2020. On the Overland Bound store it doesn't recognize my email or password. Am I not doing something correctly?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
In the app it asks me to pay $29.99/year, however I joined in April, 2020. On the Overland Bound store it doesn't recognize my email or password. Am I not doing something correctly?
@Jim SoG can you check to see if Ryan activated his account correctly please.

Reactions: AtlasBound

AtlasBound

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Try to register for the store......
Thanks Jim

@AtlasBound send me a DM so we can figure out your issues if Jim’s advice doesn’t work.
Thanks! It looks like the store recognized my email so it appears connected. The app still wants me to pay, but that may be part of the app since even the screen shots @M Rose posted show the same thing. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Jim SoG