Contributor II

Minneapolis, MN, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey overland community,

I am very new to this entire group/membership things so I need some advice. I would really love to become a member of overland bound and get the really cool perks. One thing that I am very skeptical about is if there is much for maps, rally point, etc. in Minnesota. Every other resource I have looked at really doesn't have anything for Minnesota. Members in the midwest area, is there good information on there as far as trails and things? If there is I would definitely be down to get a membership because like I said I cannot find anything about that stuff here in Minnesota.

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey overland community,

I am very new to this entire group/membership things so I need some advice. I would really love to become a member of overland bound and get the really cool perks. One thing that I am very skeptical about is if there is much for maps, rally point, etc. in Minnesota. Every other resource I have looked at really doesn't have anything for Minnesota. Members in the midwest area, is there good information on there as far as trails and things? If there is I would definitely be down to get a membership because like I said I cannot find anything about that stuff here in Minnesota.
I'm the Member Rep for Minnesota. We had a meet and greet last month, and we're working on getting more stuff together. There are trails up in Northern Minnesota, and some in other parts of the state, I believe some of the trails I've gotten were from here but can't remember for sure. If you join, you could help build the resource of trail networks on here, otherwise you're able to see what's out there in general. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey overland community,

You can go to a meet and greet as a non member and talk to the folks, ask questions. IMO there are a ton of things/groups to join out there but I have never seen a better bunch of caring helping teaching people in my life, I would pay twice as much with out question. But again, go meet and greet the folks. Don't think there is enough going on? do as suggested, join and begin to build it up for your area......We will help you all we can.

Jim

Reactions: toxicity_27