First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Hey all...

New member here and was looking for ideas for where to mount my medallions on my Jeep JKU. Looking for pics for ideas. Thanks in advance everyone!!

Darryl

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Ugh....should have tried multiple wordings in my search. thanks for the info!!

Reactions: Steve

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Hey all...

New member here and was looking for ideas for where to mount my medallions on my Jeep JKU. Looking for pics for ideas. Thanks in advance everyone!!

Darryl
This isn't the greatest picture to see detail in the medallion but I replaced the trail rated badge on the drivers side with my OB medallion and then I put my second one i the same spot on the passenger's side

Reactions: darjo242

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Nice looking Jeep. Mounting there is an option for me, but I am also looking at adding a Jerry can mount on either the passenger side or the driver side or both, and that would cover the medallion.

Seppy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cambon Avenue, Saint James, NY, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Cosentino
Member #

When mine comes in (today?), I think I'm going to put it near the license plate on back. I run magnetic armor on the sides when I'm in brush trails.

Haminacan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbia City, Indiana
First Name
First
Last Name
Lastname
Member #

I looked through 20+ pages of the were to mount thread, but was thinking...what is the purpose? Do I want it to look cool or do I want other OB people to see it and meet them? I am going to find a spot on the back of my Jeep for it. My thinking is that either I will pass them and they will see it, or they will see it before they pass me.

Reactions: MazeVX

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I've got mine on my rear door under the key hole. I have a picture on my Instagram. Haven't yet replaced my photobucket account, so any picture I had on here is gone.

Reactions: Haminacan

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I looked through 20+ pages of the were to mount thread, but was thinking...what is the purpose? Do I want it to look cool or do I want other OB people to see it and meet them? I am going to find a spot on the back of my Jeep for it. My thinking is that either I will pass them and they will see it, or they will see it before they pass me.
Probably no one will see the badge while driving but that's why I put the olb and my regional sticker on the rear window, they are much easier to see and recognize.